About Dr. Castillo
Dr. Castillo earned her Doctor of Dental Medicine degree from two Universities: Universidad Nacional Pedro Henriquez Urena (UNPHU) in her Country Dominican Republic; and the University of Puerto Rico (UPR) in San Juan, Puerto Rico, where she graduated Magna Cum Laude.
She also attended the University of Buenos Aires in Argentina, where she earned her degree in Endodontics and Periodontics. Additional training and certifications include Perio-Implants, Lumineers, Invisalign, Dermal fillers and Botox.
Dr. Castillo focuses on providing a standard of care which combines art and science to prevent and promote oral health, relieving pain, improving and restoring her patients smiles.
Restorative Dentistry, Cosmetic Dentistry, Dental Emergencies, & Endodontic Treatments
English & Espanol
- American Dental Association
- Florida Dental Association
- Asociacion Odontologica Dominicana
- Sociedad Dominicana de Periodoncia
- Asociacion Odontologica Argentina
- Colegio de Cirujanos Dentistas of Puerto Rico
- St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital